Tuesday, June 9, 2009

When I'm let loose...

My money also gets let loose.

T_T

I spent almost two hundred bucks in TWO DAYS on impulse buys: a pair of converse shoes, two Uniqlo tops and a bracelet from Angelicious Creations.

I think I shouldn't be let out of the house and shopping websites must be banned on my laptop.

Anyway, I finally got to meet up with Jesxeca again today!

She had this crazy urge to go to Tampines One so we met up at about 12PM and took the train there.

(I swear I hate taking trains. Firstly the Singapore summer heat drenches me in sweat, then there are the crying babies, screaming kids, noisy adults, smelly people, old aunties who pretend not to understand arrows, lines and colours, and all those men who refuse to give up seats to people in need. Seems like our country is in serious need of a courtesy campaign.)

Back to the story. Halfway there, we got hungry (it's a one hour plus trip by train OKAY) so we decided to detour to the airport for some yummy Popeyes Chicken. Then halfway through the meal, we decided that we both needed a caffeine boost so we headed to Wang Cai (? Did I get it right?) in T3 for drinks while I gobbled down a couple of soft-boiled eggs. Yum. Yes, now you know I really eat like a pig. I had that immediately after a full fast-food meal.

By the time we hit Tampines One it was already almost 5PM and Jesxeca had lessons at 6.30PM. Booboo. But at least we still managed to grab a couple of pieces each! Guess we're going to have to make another trip there before our holiday ends so we can really go shopping.

=) End of story.

No comments: