Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Tall Babe, the Busty Babe, and the Short Beanpole at Sentosa!

Tuesday, 12th May

I went to Cafe Del Mar at Sentosa with Jasmine and Lian Bei!

Those two are so hot in bikinis, and super photogenic! Unlike me.
T_T

The photos say it all!

On the way:

Photobucket

Jasmine and me on the tram!

Photobucket

That's Lian Bei with us.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Borrwed LB's shades!

At the beach:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jumping on the way to buy her bikini. -_-

Photobucket

Our drinks!

After stripping:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chio right.....

Photobucket

Not chio. -_-

Photobucket

Crazy woman swimming!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In and out of the water because it's damn hot so we go in then it's damn cold so we get out and repeat...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this rattan pole so much~

Photobucket

Attempting to tan:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's my first time tanning, ever!

After:

Photobucket

Chao dar already la.

End of photolog.
(And I know I'm damn not photogenic la, no need to tell me, thanks!)

No comments: