Sunday, May 10, 2009

School has started!

It's been really busy since school started. Let's see what has happened so far...

*****

First week of school was great because we ended early on Monday, Tuesday's lesson was cancelled, and we had Good Friday. Yum.

Monday, 26th April

Met up with my Business Development (FYP) group!

Photobucket

Jian Long, Chiu Ting, Celine, Siew Hoon, MEMEMEMEME!

I'm quite surprised at myself and I kind of hate to admit this... But I think I enjoy school.

When I was in Year 1, I always felt that the subjects are useless common sense or just stuff I have to memorise but won't use much. But hey! I was wrong. I wouldn't have been up to scratch during my internship if not for the work I had done in school. So I'm really thankful for all the subjects that I have to take now because I know it will be useful in the future. =)

Tuesday and Wednesday

Went to work at my internship as part-time, then the usual SuperCherry indulgence after. =)

Thursday

A FULL DAY from 8AM to 5PM of school, with lectures all the way till the last 2 hours which was BD. T_T

Friday

Good Friday!!!!!!!!!!
We used it to celebrate the Emperor's birthday early at the Teochew Restaurant at Centrepoint.

No pictures because I'm a greedy pig, sorry!

Anyway, SuperCherry went shopping with me and I FREAKING WANT SO MANY THINGSSSSSSSS! I'm in love with Christian Louboutin and Gucci. X_X

We also went to Funan IT Mall to choose a camera because the one the Empress passed to me REALLY REALLY SUCKS.

I got a Lumix FX-180 and it's pretty good! I would call it quasi-pro because it's not as pro as semi-pro but it has some extra functions that usual compacts don't have. I initially wanted to get a semi-pro, but it has too many functions that I won't utilise. The pictures in this entry are all taken with the new camera!

Saturday

Woke up early and went with SuperCherry and Edwin to Jalan Kayu to the coral farm to get the Emperor's birthday present!

I bought an anemone and 3 soft corals of the same type in translucent, pink and red!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Translucent soft coral. Looks lovely right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's the red one...

Photobucket

... and the pink!

Photobucket

And there's the anemone hiding happily inside a shelter of corals. It's white with purple tips!

I decided to get the really small specimens so that when they flourish inside the tank, the Emperor will have a sense of satisfaction! Also because there isn't much space for more additions to the family. See~

Photobucket

Grumpy fish in picture.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have no idea what they're all called so I'm not naming them. But mine are obviously the prettier ones right! Bleh.

Sunday

SuperCherry went for the usual soccer game while I was sleeping, then I was playing games all day while he slept. Crazy one leh, these few months so hot still want to play soccer. Then after that complain headache. Baka right! -_-

Oh oh oh. I went to meet SuperCherry at Lot One after his soccer game, so he accompanied me to remove my acrylic nails at CitiBella which took like freaking TWO HOURS.

We planned to buy a pair of diamond earrings for his mum as a Mothers' Day present, and we found a SUPER DISCOUNT at SK Jewellery after looking through all the rest of the jewellers at Lot One!

There were about 6 pairs of diamond earrings on sale... So we ended up buying two pairs of solitaires. Why two pairs? One for me lah! I have to admit that I was an asshole and took the 0.12 carat pair while giving the 0.1 carat pair to SuperCherry's mum. Hope I don't get struck by lightning!! X_X

Anyway even though I was the one who decided to buy a pair for myself, SuperCherry bought it for me. Thank you~!

Photobucket

I put the old pair I was wearing into the box so I won't open it up to take a picture. Bleh.

*****

Second week of school was boring.

Tuesday

Celebrated the Emperor's actual birthday!

Photobucket

Happy Birthday Daddy!

He hugged me for the third time in my life. O_O
Still not used to it leh...

After the celebrations: last minute study for MCAS from 10PM till 3AM. =(

Wednesday

Skipped 8AM lesson because I was just too tired. Went to school at 1PM for MCAS Excel and Word, getting a score of 878 and 957 respectively. Urgh. Hope that gets me a place in the top three to recoup the fee for joining in the first place!

Friday

Went out with Gary to Orchard after 8AM-5PM lesson. We were both pretty dead tired so we didn't get much shopping done... And he was like chiding me for my expensive taste when his girlfriend has the same but wants much more than I do. Walao!

Anyway I bought some Dior make-up, and because they were having a promotion (and I spent more than $250), I got a complimentary make-up bag with a range of products! I think I bored Gary to death trying to find something to make up the $250.

Shall not mention the rest of the day because *********** *** **** ** *******!!!!

Saturday

I was supposed to attend a relative event celebrating Mothers' Day at Suntec (porridge buffet??????) but was too upset to go. I ended up spending the entire day "studying" at SuperCherry's house.

Sunday (Today!)

Went to Jurong Point with SuperCherry's family to celebrate Mothers' Day at Ding Tai Fung! There was a long queue, but with 7 people we managed to get in straightaway upon reaching the place. Heh heh heh.

But SERIOUSLY. I think they've got a really bad location for a restaurant. It's open in the middle of the basement so the event upstairs was killing my appetite with their super-loud bass (and you can't even hear the song), plus I think people from the first floor were throwing stuff downstairs. SuperCherry's sister was saying something like if the person upstairs sneezes over the barrier then won't the spray land on our food.......? -_- Real appetite killer.

We went our separate ways after footing the bill (I think his sisters won't be returning the $ to me leh...) to shop for our couple ring~~~~~! It's nearing our anniversary and SuperCherry promised to get us a pair.

We've checked out the usual shops before but decided that costume jewellery is common and crappy so we hit the jewellers again today! We scoured SK, Goldheart, Citigems and WE FOUND WHAT WE WANTED at Lee Hwa!

Photobucket

Deng. White and rose gold with a 0.09 carat diamond.
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THANK YOU SUPERCHERRY!!!!!!
(Okay my hand is also not photogenic, I know I know. And the ring looks better IRL because I have bloody shaky hands!)

Too bad the shop didn't have SuperCherry's size so we have to wait for alteration, but at least we can pick it up at Lot One! =D

We almost got another (nice but cheaper) pair, but the sales manager took this out to let me try the size and SuperCherry insisted that we get this pair since I couldn't make up my mind between the two. The reason?

"The other one the diamond so smallllll. Can hardly see on your hand lor!"

OKAY LA THANK YOU HUBBY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MUAH MUAH!!! =D

*****

On a totally different note, JingHan asked me to show her pictures of my Prada bag, so.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

My bag sitting on SuperCherry's bed.

BTW, it looks much better IRL.
(It's not photogenic, just like its owner. T_T)

*****

OK end of super long post.

Notice the lack of rants and complains about people and the MRT? Yeah, I've been taking cabs 2 to 4 times a day. It's still cheaper than having a car so stop telling me I'm spoilt! >=(

No comments: