Monday, April 27, 2009

Updates for APRIL! - 99Auctions Seminar

I was late for half an hour because my boss couldn't find me in Tanjong Pagar.

Essentially we were both late for half an hour so the total time spent in the seminar was about half an hour.

I think the below pictures show how well the seminar was presented in those 30 minutes.

Photobucket

Skull and dragon drawn by my boss.

Photobucket

Zhu Ba Jie drawn by my boss, comparison to speaker made by me.

Photobucket

Written MSN conversation between me and boss

Photobucket

In case the pictures are not clear enough, here is the conversation:

J (Me): UsedED items =) [The speaker actually said this]
M (Boss): BORING! :(
J: that's why I said need pen & paper. To chat!
M: O *draws eye* C
J: His English is killing me. Even the slides have errors.
M: THIS IS PURE TORTURE! GIVE ME A BOTTLE OF CYANIDE :(
J: COMFORTO! [The speaker pronounced comfortable as this] ITALIANO! Style sia he.
M: HE LOOKS VERY NERDY. *draws a damn fugly nerdy face*
J: Gonna play game. =).
*takes out phone to play Bejewelled*
M: *flips tissue over and draws skull*
J: *still playing*
M: *draws dragon*
J: *still playing*
M: *draws Zhu Ba Jie*
J: looks better than he (speaker) does.
*hears speaker say something about being an amateur after over 10 years in the business*
Dumbass.

No comments: