Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I cannot remember *anything*

The days just flashed past for me; it has been work, eat, DotA, and sleep as far as I can remember.

Working at Cannla has been getting more fun though. I've been switching between departments in a way and it just got a whole lot more interesting.

The guys at the company are really nice too! We went for an after-work dinner together last Thursday evening.

The benefits of being the only girl:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Four BIG guys squashed in the back of a CRV.
Don't get to see that everyday do you?

I know the pictures are VERY VERY unclear but there was a space constrain in the passenger seat of the car ;)

*****

Oh oh oh I managed to get the GEMS I decided on- the revealing eye of photography! It'd better be good cuz it's the last one I'm going to have at SP.

And I saw my freaking timetable. It's like 8AM-5PM for Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays LA!!!!!!!!!!!!! WALAO. -_-

Okay, abrupt end to this entry because I'm going to DotA.

No comments: