Sunday, April 26, 2009

Updates for APRIL! - Acrylic Nails Review

15 April

I went to Petit Nail House to get my acrylic nails done!

SuperCherry was late in meeting me so we had to cab to the place. Hmph.

Photobucket

Four fingers...

Photobucket

and a thumb. =P

They look better than they do in pictures though. I'm really satisfied with them!

She (Clara) was really professional although a little keen to clear out my cuticles... I didn't even know I was bleeding until she asked me if it hurts. Then I was like, "Eh? No ar..."

Anyway due to my own carelessness quite a few of the small silver beads have dropped off. T_T

*****

The Review

I kind of hated the nail art when showering because my hair catches on them and it feels like the beads are going to be plucked out (which actually happened).

I hated the length the next day even more because I couldn't pick up small items, unbutton/button things myself, zips were hard to handle AND IT IS HARD TO TYPE WITH!

However, I am a "ai sui mai mia" type (want beauty don't want life), so I'll live with it.

It is worth all the trouble and money though! They look really gorgeous and are a conversation starter/attention grabber!

Most of the guys in my office had this comment though: "Holy shit, that's hard out!"

Oh well.

*****

To be continued.

No comments: