Sunday, April 26, 2009

Updates for APRIL! - The Prada Review

Okay I'm going to do this in parts.. And only those with photos because I can't remember what happened without them. -_-

10 April

I went to Orchard with SuperCherry to complete my unaccomplished mission from the last time.

The bag candidates were:

Prada- puny sling bag ($950)
Burberry- I forgot the name ($1,850)
Juicy Couture- tote bags ($390 or $440)

My eventual purchase?

A Prada sling/handbag at $1,180!

Was it worth it? Hell yeah.

It had a 100% positive comment rate by at least 6 people within 2 days of purchase, with everyone telling me it's a damn nice bag. Oh yeah. =D

*****

It's Ding Tai Fung time again after completing my mission!

Photobucket

Crab and pork meat xiao long bao.

Photobucket

Pork meat xiao long bao.

Photobucket

Beef noodles.

Photobucket

A lonely pork bun...

Photobucket

Watching its friend being eaten up by SuperCherry.

As usual, pics were taken halfway while eating because we were hungry.

After stuffing our faces, we decided to take an after-dinner drink at Rouge Outdoors.

Photobucket

SuperCherry's giant Erdinger...

Photobucket

Along with my giant Moet & Chandon cocktail!

Kidding lah. This is the real size:

Photobucket

*****

We took a cab home from outside Centrepoint. The taxi driver (from China) has real shitty driving skills. I swear I did slightly better on my second time driving a car in BBDC lor. His driving made me puke and get a hangover from ONE glass of drink. WTF???!!

*****

To be continued.

No comments: