Sunday, April 26, 2009

Updates for APRIL! - Pizza buffet!

16 April

You know how Singaporeans are so inconsiderate that we're all being treated like primary school kids? We've got lines and arrows drawn everywhere just to direct where we're supposed to walk.

But you know what? I think primary school kids are smarter than most of the people I meet everyday because they can at least understand what the lines and arrows mean.

Photobucket

This is what I see at the MRT station EVERY DAY.

*****

SuperCherry was going to knock off late so I called Wei Leen out for dinner. The dude came out from NUS all the way to the Central just for dinner with me la! Damn touched man. =)

We had student-priced pizza buffet at Taglio!

Also included were drinks,appetizers,

Photobucket

soup,

Photobucket

and pasta!

Photobucket

PIZZA.
Smoked salmon, pepperoni, and hawaiian!

More pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Jerina!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Wei Leen!

I wasn't feeling very well so that's as much as we ordered.

But wait, the night is not over yet...

*****

We went up freaky escalators and staircases to get to Heliopad!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Random scenery in the darkness

Photobucket

That's a bad angle to take my picture with! =(

Photobucket

The only presentable photo...
There was a red light on the table we put the camera on, lah!

The scenery and ambience was nice, can't say the same about the drinks though. I asked for recommendations and got this totally shit Cupid Sling that tasted like liquid Panadol. Wei Leen's house white was much better in comparison, and I don't really like wine! -_-

*****

To be continued.

No comments: