Friday, April 3, 2009

How time flies

I've been meaning to update but the month flew past just like that!

13th March 2009

End of 2nd week of ITP. What are we doing?

Photobucket

Yup. Playing Big 2 from 12PM onwards!

Photobucket

Losers have to drink!

Photobucket

Bored already. What else?

Photobucket

Magic tricks courtesy of J*****.

Well, we don't do this all the time. We were just celebrating A***'s last day of work! =)

We got through 2 bottles of vodka and lots of other stuff.

Our rules are simple:
< 10 cards = 1 sip
10 cards = half cup
11 - 12 cards = one cup
>13 cards = 2 cups!

So this led to...

14th March 2009

Major hangover and angry SuperCherry for drinking so much.
Sorwee! T_T

We went to IMM to look for best man and bridesmaid costumes.
SuperCherry got his blazer while I tried on lots of ill-fitting dresses.

I took pictures but I won't put them up thanks to my fugly hangovered face. GAH.

19th March 2009

SuperCherry went to grab a toy for me during his lunch hour.

Photobucket

Limited Edition (?) Minnie Mouse!

My bed is super overcrowded with stuffed toys now.
Thank you SuperCherry!

21st March 2009

Suntec decided to have an early Earth Hour while doing something with their power supply thingy at the same time.

Poor SuperCherry had to go back to shut down the servers for his company in the evening so we decided to pop by the Career Fair as well.

Wei Leen was my evening companion because I can't go up to SuperCherry's office. (Some security shitz.)

Photobucket

The Wei Leen with The Kwak at The Oosters.

Photobucket

My creme brulee.
As usual with a bite taken out of it before I remember to take a photo, because I'm a greedy pig!

Photobucket

His mushroom fritter thingy.
It came with a strawberry jam thing. Yum yum!

SuperCherry came over to join us after he finished his job and had a Kwak as well. Bleurgh. I *still* don't like beer.

28th March 2009

The Crown Prince's solemnisation.

SuperCherry was supposed to be videoing and I was supposed to be taking photos but there were lots of other people being photographers as well so we had a lot of calefares in the background.

The most decent photo (calefare-free):

Photobucket

The solemniser is a financial director or something and he added on his own personal touch to the ceremony- half an hour's worth of financial nagginess. I swear everyone at that table was going to fall asleep.
-_-

SuperCherry brought me to Orchard for my bag-hunting after that!

I still can't decide on which bag to buy. Grr!

We went to Ding Tai Fung on a whim for some xiao long baos.

Photobucket

How can one 'long' of xiao long bao be enough for us?!?!

Photobucket

That's why we got this to munch on as well.
Like specially marinated pork chop from somewhere.
It's not that special, but it tastes pretty good.

Okay, this is the end of my very long and draggy March post.

More updates coming up!

No comments: