Sunday, April 26, 2009

Updates for APRIL! - Last day of internship!

24 April

OMG. I am so hating this day...
I don't wanna go back to schooooooooooooooool!
*sobs*

Anyway, I did my thank-you cards the night before which resulted in a very groggy me the next day due to me staying up till 2AM.

Photos photos photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ME ME ME ME!!!
Testing Joey's friend's camera, lah...

Photobucket

Me and Joey~
He's the designer/photographer/photoshopper, etc etc etc.
Damn talented and nice guy!

Photobucket

Joey and me~

Photobucket

Mark (the director... also my boss~ OOOOO.)

Photobucket

I manifested my shaky-hand syndrome here so...

Photobucket

Mark took over the camera. =)

Photobucket

Jason (also a director and my boss!)
He insists that he doesn't take pictures...
But I don't care!
He agreed to be my god-brother what. =P

Photobucket

The flash got him here.

Photobucket

His eyes are actually THIS BIG. O_O

Photobucket

Marshall (A.K.A Captain Caveman!)
He's the freaky genius developer. OOOOOO.

Photobucket

He's trying to show that big nostrils are cool and attempting to enlarge mine so I look cool too.

Photobucket

He said: "This is how you Singaporeans take pictures, right?"

Photobucket

That's Jeremy, director and bao ga liao.

Photobucket

He lovesssssss his black dick bottle opener. =)

******

Yup, these are the fantastic dudes I have been working with for the past two months and OMG I AM STARTING TO MISS THEM ALREADY. We've been like family and it sucksssssss going back to school! =(

No comments: