Sunday, April 26, 2009

Updates for APRIL! - OT at Bugis

22 April

My boss bribed me with a late morning, dinner and a ride home in order to get me to do OT for data entry in a comic shop in Bugis.

I got bombed in the afternoon when I arrived for work at 1PM, with a 4,600 item file to add categories to. It was really messy and took me all the way till 5PM (excluding tea break time, lah) to complete just 3,800 of them.

Then we headed to Bugis to do the same thing, for a different shop. But this was harder because we had to physically go through their goods... And the laptop was perched on top of a pile of unsteady boxes. I guess I got a backache sitting there for 2 to 3 hours while my boss sort of strained his back because he was the one shifting the goods. =(

*****

We were damn hungry by the time we finished one whole column of items so we headed to MOF for dinner!

Photobucket

This is the only picture I got because I was so damn hungry the bento I ordered was almost finished by the time I thought about taking pictures.

We both had a pork katsu in omelette and it was YUM. Except I didn't realise they put in onions AND spring onions so it took me some time to clear all of them out.

Dessert was a strawberry milkshake for him and a peach milkshake for me!

When we were done with dessert I was so stuffed I had problems hiding my bulging tummy.

*****

We went to pick up J**** and J***** before dropping me off.

The last comment from them in the car was:
"Holy shit! You get to work from HERE EVERYDAY?"

Yup. =(

No comments: