Monday, March 21, 2011

Term 2 Intermediate 1 Pole Lesson 1 (Make Up)

Did the make up lesson in Jasmine's class where she got us to do a lot of tiring stuff before the actual routine (after that I realised that it came from the Intermediate 3 routine from Term 4.)

Started off with:
Right leg turn
Kate Moss-right leg turn-layback <- hurts like a (*&^%$%^&*%$!!!
Back rolls <- got me bruises upon bruises.. still visible a week later!

Practiced:
Inverted stag

I need to improve on my sitting and layback.. For some reason the skin between my legs hurt so easily I can't stay on for more than 2 seconds! :(

Routine:
Still the same as Friday. Different teaching speed I suppose?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Skipped school and pole today because I'm feeling terrible. :(
Kinda sucks to be female sometimes.

On the other hand, good news today!
Won't reveal it till the time comes :)

No comments: