Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Exam fever and wedding

I've been preparing for my June exams since the beginning of the month *groan* and it has NOT been going well. I hate my Performance Management and Financial Management modules AND lecturers, have not been attending classes because it's a complete waste of time and I didn't feel like I was gaining anything from the classes. Add being extremely sick for the first four months of the year to that equation and that means I haven't actually been studying at all for the past 4 months.

To add to the chaos, BF told me we might be going on his work detachment to the USA for 2 years so we have to get married before that.. So we've been doing all the preparations along with my exam preparations.

Never knew a simple solemnisation would be that troublesome and costly.

And also, I can't believe I'm getting married already.. I haven't turned 22 yet!
O_O

On a happier side note, we went to get our wedding bands made yesterday.. And I side tracked and bought a necklace as well. OH MY MONEYYYYYYY! But it made me really happy. Super worth it and I've always wanted a heart shaped diamond. :D

No comments: