Wednesday, May 4, 2011

For a better, healthier lifestyle!

I've been falling sick so often this year, it's got me thinking- there must be something wrong with my lifestyle and food intake because I didn't use to be like this!

Since 1 Jan (on that day itself) I've had bouts of severe flu, pain in my throat and nasal passage, leading to prolonged cough, to the point where I couldn't breathe without leading to a coughing fit and puking or passing out immediately.

I recovered for about 2-3 weeks in March, then right after that I got a round of tonsilitis and after that recovered I broke out in itchy rashes on my limbs.

-________-

What a year!

So anyway, I've got a plan to gradually change my lifestyle so I'll stop freaking falling sick.

Exercise:
1. Morning jogs
2. Continue pole dancing.. oh please do not repeat Int 1 again!!

Diet:
1. Cut out FAST FOOD. I had my last and final fix on 2 May 2011.
2. Cut out FIZZY DRINKS.
3. Eat vegetables? >______<
4. Eat fruits an hour before meals.
5. Avoid refined food.. oh gosh that's going to be diffucult in Singapore. :(
6. Drink more water and less non-water liquids.
7. Cut out caffeine and alcohol!

Environment:
1. Pack my room and get it VACUUMED more often!!!
2. Dig that damn screw out of my window so that I can open it after 7 years.
I think the air in my room is stale.

When I drew some blood for a check up yesterday I saw that the colour was pretty dark so I asked the doctor about it. He told me to exercise more to get more oxygen in my blood... I DO exercise!! I think my room is full of CO2 after 7 years of not opening the damn window! -______-

Hope when I open my window there won't be any bird shit falling in....

No comments: