Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Whitening my teeth

Been wanting to do it for ages but was waiting till my teeth were fully straightened before I did it but I wanted to look good for my wedding (who doesn't?) so I decided to do it one month earlier.

Okay it didn't go too well for me because I've got extremely sensitive teeth.
I guess every part of me is sensitive so I should have expected it but I NEVER expected it to hurt more than a freaking surgery!
I gave up after the first round (there are 3) so my dentist got me some toothpaste for sensitive teeth and tooth mousse to prepare me for the next two rounds.

I even had painkillers before we started, I can't imagine how bad it would have been otherwise. It's hurting even a few hours later.
-_____-

My dentist suggested injecting the gums before we start again and I said hell yeah why not!
I'd willingly take 4 jabs in my gums than this shit all over again. :(

Upset! This is the first time I've given up something because it was PAINFUL.

Okay I'm going to roll around on my bed now because it won't stop hurting.
It feels like I just got deep fillings in all my teeth all down to the back. Grr.

Oh, on the bright side, even with one round of treatment I can already see a huge difference!
I couldn't stop showing off to my mum while she was eating just now, lol.
*BIG GRIN*

No comments: