Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Valentines' Day! (Another very late entry)

Yeah, Happy Belated Valentines' Day to everyone!

Guess how I spent it!

Guess guess guess.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I spent it studying. T_T
Stupid exam period was from 17th to 25th Feb and it was the 50% FINAL PAPER for all my modules so don't condemn me okay!

SuperCherry took days off work so that he could accompany force me to study or else I would so totally be mooching around on my ass doing absolutely nothing when I'm supposed to be studying my ass off. Thank you SuperCherry!

Of course, SuperCherry would never leave me to wallow in misery on Valentines' Day would he!

Here's my home-cooked Valentines' Day dinner by SuperCherry!

Photobucket

Fried prawns in salted egg

Photobucket

Before cooking...

Photobucket

Cooking...

Photobucket

Cooked!

Heh, actually the Prince cooked (the beef), because he used to be a chef, and SuperCherry bought 3 pieces of beef so we shared it between the 3 of us.

We also gave the Empress a share of the prawns! SuperCherry is awfully sweet to my family as well isn't he! =)

SuperCherry also bombed on a pair of white gold butterfly earrings with crystal earrings for me (from Citigems). Thank you SuperCherry!

And I am so guilty of not getting him anything for Valentines' Day because I was STUDYING. WTF. T_T SORRY SUPERCHERRY!

I still owe him the Valentines' present till now cuz I STILL haven't had the chance to go out shopping yet... Internship started right after exams. GRR.

SHOPPING KAKI PLEASE!! T_T

No comments: