Monday, March 2, 2009

Work and shopping, all into one!

I suppose I have to thank my lucky stars that I am fortunate enough to land my internship at Cannla.

Why, you may ask?

Well, WHERE ELSE can you do your internship, do your shopping, and maybe even post up your own items for sale at the same time? I swear there isn't anywhere else, not to mention the fantastic people and atmosphere here. =)

Now, I am not advertising for Cannla in this post.

But look at these!
*I know the pictures are puny but you can click on them okay!

Photobucket

Christian Louboutin heels for only $300+!
(Although that's if nobody outbids you. But still!)

And these!

Photobucket

LV bags for $600+!
And that pretty Chanel clutch!

Photobucket

Maybe you prefer Burberry or Gucci?

Photobucket

LV LV LV LV! X_X

You girls don't say I didn't introduce good things to you already hor!
If I weren't so broke I'd have bought some stuff! =(

Oh yeah, if you happen to be worried about the authencity of items-
NOT TO WORRY!

The site is policed to eradicate all possible fake goods by my colleagues, so do your purchasing with ease of mind!
*Even though we try our best to check things out, please do use some sense when purchasing. If the products are authentic they usually will show all the proof in the pictures.*

Okay, enough rhapsodising about Cannla on my own.

If you love Cannla.com as much as I do and would like to link it, click here!
Do give us your support! =)

No comments: