Monday, March 9, 2009

Post-Malaysia CNY (very backdated entry)

Back in Singapore

I finally got to meet SuperCherry after so long. T_T
We haven't been out of touch for more than 48 hours since... yeah.
So it was really horrible to be apart for so long!

Okay I shall cut the mushy stuff out. To cut a long story short, I was extremely irritable and restless without SuperCherry around me, AND I DIDN'T LIKE IT AT ALL. BLAH.

So how did I survive in Malaysia?

I spent the daytime with food and people, and the night time with books and... a hippo.

Photobucket

"Hi!"

That's my cute little companion whom I hippo-napped from SuperCherry's house, because it looks so cute la! I think SuperCherry is jealous of it cuz he always bullies Hippo!

More updates on Hippo's hidden talents another day when I have time! =)

Oh, how much more proof does anyone need that I'm a bookworm once they find out I finished reading the Twilight series in like one week?! I was stuck to my computer for hours on end cuz I just can't stop reading! I think SuperCherry was starting to get annoyed with me- lucky I read fast.

Now I'm considering buying the book series and SuperCherry is super worried that I'll do that and strew the books all over my bed as usual again.

I'm leaning slightly more over to the "Buy" side now than I used to because the original set costs a bomb but there's a set selling real cheap on Cannla now so... Should I or should I not? T_T

(I think I'm going to spend more than I'm earning here. Shopping while working is NOT a good thing!)

No comments: