Friday, March 12, 2010

Citi Forex Challenge!

31 October 2009

It was on freaking Halloween! Hence my non-existent Halloween celebrations last year.
Anyway I had a bad experience in 2008...

So, Citi Forex Challenge!

It was held at Millenia Walk last year (not sure about the previous years).

Photobucket

The usual team- Jasmine, Kai Ting, Lian Bei and me!
(I have the whitest hand as pointed out by Jasmine, LOL)

Photobucket

That's not us, but where the action is!

Photobucket

OMG! All of us got in!
(I think our teacher wasn't very happy about me and Lian Bei getting in, cuz we're not TOP TRADERS...)

Photobucket

YEAYEAYEA! Happy!
Oh BTW I wore a t-shirt, shorts and slippers cos it'd only be like 10 minutes if I didn't get in... and then I had to hang around for hours in MW in that attire.
-____-

Photobucket

Class photo!

Photobucket

Wrong team-mates, but because of the height problem we have to pose like that!

Photobucket

Free lunch!

Photobucket

That's us in the finals!
Spot me spot me hehehe.

Photobucket

Mr Cheong being so GAN CHIONG. HAHAHA.

Photobucket

This picture made me realise I had to do something about my hair colour....
We're looking very calm here but actually we were screaming at each other non-stop!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We didn't win anything, LAH.

Photobucket

Our lecturers came down to support us!
The ang mor is one of the CitiBank representatives.

Photobucket

So proud of our classmates, Calister and Henry for winning 3rd place!

:)

No comments: