Friday, March 12, 2010

Randomness with SuperCherry

26 September 2009

Seems like I was sick on that day so SuperCherry made sick food for me.

Photobucket

Porridge with scallops!

*****

2 October 2009

Ding Tai Fung at Junction 8!

We went there before a BBQ at SuperCherry's rich colleague's house...
Cos we were already so damn hungry!

Photobucket

Where's ma food!

Photobucket

My bigass bowl of beef soup.

Photobucket

Our Xiao Long Bao!
Why only 5 left?
Cos I'm a greedy guts and was munching away until I remembered to take pics...
As usual ><

*****

16 October 2009

SuperCherry always wanted to bring WonderPrawn to Brewerkz at the Indoor Stadium after going there with his colleagues... So there we went on a warm warm Friday.

Photobucket

I realise SuperCherry only takes passable photos of me when I'm drinking (?!)

I think I was so hungry that I didn't manage to get pictures of what we had... If I remember correctly it was some badly grilled beef which is nothing to shout about. Blahness.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's size is impressive but not its taste...
*shivers at own cold joke*
I didn't bother to finish it. Tasted like crap.

I can safely say I won't be back at Brewerkz at Kallang... It's hot as hell, bad food and bad service!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Best pictures I could get outside Brewerkz.
I didn't even do anything with the camera, it was on IA mode.

Is it any wonder why I got a B for my TREP (Photography) GEMS?

*****

17 October 2009

The Emperor brought yummies home again!

Photobucket

YUM YUM.

*****

Ding Tai Fung at Paragon!
(Haha I know, we're suckers for their Xiao Long Bao!)

Photobucket

OMG. Look at my BANANA YELLOW hair.
-_______-

Photobucket

We bought some German white wine for the Emperor, it's really cheap at this shop in Paragon!

Photobucket

That's a shitload of chefs. O_O

EH?! I just realise I didn't get any food pics. Aiya, it's always the same lah, beef soup and xiao long bao lor. =D

No comments: