Monday, November 15, 2010

Intermediate 1 Pole Lesson 4! (Make Up)

It's so weird the choreography changed and I got totally lost and fall all over the place or lose my timing completely.

Best part is the last lesson I went for, the choreography was taught exactly the same way it was but other classes all learnt the new one already! WTF.

New moves learnt:
(From Sunita before class)
Kneeling into low knee spin
High knee spin into frank get down
Sitting sideways with bent knees
(Why does sitting on the pole always hurt like a biatch?!?!)

(During class)
Upside down V
Upside down side split
Open legged Jamella

New choreography:
Butt rolls: RLRR LRLL
L leg back + up on pole + 2 hip rolls
Reverse stag, land in front of pole in truck girl position
Roll L, push up and kneel slowly
Head roll + get up
Jamella (land on left of pole)
High spin climb + hair flip + split at back of pole
L leg up + get up into squat position
2 hip rolls + stand up
Invert
Handstand + get down into kneeling position
Head roll + get up
Butt rolls: RLRR LRLL
L leg back + up on pole + 2 hip rolls
Reverse stag, land in front of pole in truck girl position
Roll L, push up and kneel slowly
Head roll + get up
Open-legged Jamella (land on left of pole)
High spin climb + hair flip + split at back of pole
L leg up + get up into squat position
2 hip rolls + stand up

ARGH the upside down split hurts my ******! I need to find a way to use my abs to support my body weight against the pole damnit!

Plus I busted my back landing on one of the bolts AND got nasty scratches from all the sand on the floor. And also fell in all sorts of weird positions cos I was feeling weakkkkkkkkkkk. Damn period.

No comments: