Saturday, January 3, 2009

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Is my reaction when I came home today. The Emperor cooked the smelliest concoction (to me) AGAIN! Pureed garlic and ginger or something like that. It stinked so bad that I took a less-than-5-minute shower when I can usually go close to one hour.

-______________-

Almost died retching for the five minutes.

And I thought I had the worst just now when I went to the kopitiam toilet with the spoilt flush after binging on seafood and beer. EEWWWWW.

Anyway, updates for yesterday!

Got back quite good results (for Visual Basic 97!! and TA 100!! <- SuperCherry wrote this okay) so I'm quite happy!

And I went to meet SuperCherry after school... I have a great new place to wait out where I can sit and play games on my phone without having to get pissed off about waiting while lugging a huge and heavy bag around! =D

Plus he finally gave in to me and we had our dinner at Tony Roma's! =D

We shared a yummy ribs and steak set - I think SuperCherry is forced into the medium rare ribeye steak everytime cuz we tend to share and swap our dishes. Hehe!

The usual disappearing trick occurs with each foodie photo!

Photobucket

Mozzarella sticks. There were eight or something initially but you know...
*looks at SuperCherry pointedly*

Photobucket

Toast and garlic butter which wasn't that great.

Photobucket

My part of the steak =D

Photobucket

... And SuperCherry's!
(He can't even stop eating when I'm snapping the photos, la! Cute~)

Photobucket

Our pork ribs!

Photobucket

And what's left of them when we're done. Yumyum!

Photobucket

Random shot from our table =D

Photobucket

Random shot during the walk back to the MRT station.
I don't know what building this is. But the photo looks so abstract, I like! =D


So many smiley faces, but back to the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE topic!

Saturday

SuperCherry and WonderPrawn slept in late again today then decided to head out for a seafood dinner with JB (again). But this time is different......... Cuz my big brother went along too! =D

The Prince thought the seafood we were going to order wouldn't be filling and he was starving so he went ahead to order hokkien mee first... To his regret when we ordered second servings of stingray and extra seafood after the first round! =P

We were totally binging- just four of us, and we had: cockles, stingray (x2), la-la, tsuk-tsuk, gong-gong (don't know why they have to be called such cute names, I always thought gong-gong is only what people describe me -__-), rice, 3 glasses of sugarcane with lemon, and I don't know how many bottles of beer. I'm guessing six cuz the Prince didn't want to drink and I was exploding from the sugarcane and the boys were exploding from the food. ARGH.

They've all got beer bellies by the way. I'm going to laugh at them when they go for IPPT and BOING their way through it. =X

Of course, with all that drink we all had to visit the toilet a couple of times... I shan't go into detail but I can safely say I survived it.

...... To my dismay, an even more evil and powerful smell hit me when I arrived home. (Refer to above mentioned garlic-ginger concoction.)

Apart from forcing me to take a five minute shower to prevent vomiting my guts out, I also had to cover up my nose whenever I left my room, spray my favourite perfume in my room repeatedly (with door closed AND air-con on!), I gagged repeatedly while brushing my teeth cuz I have no choice but to breathe through my nose... And felt nauseous for the entire day after. (Cos this is a backdated entry and it's actually SUNDAY now.)

I'm so anti-garlic right now. Keep it away from me or I'll start vomiting all over you. Grrr.

No comments: