Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year to everyone!

=D

It's Thursday and it's a holiday! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Cuz I really hate school days on Thursday. Almost all the lessons have that fantastic ponability that gives me a huge dilemma every Thursday morning- to go or not to go? (Shakespear fans get the pun?)

I slept in while SuperCherry went to assist the Emperor with giving the Concubine a makeover. I admire his guts, because I would never do that for fear of being beheaded if I accidentally injure the Concubine in any way.

When they were done, we headed to SuperCherry's house for CURRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Yum yum. Love his mum's cooking! =D

Well now SuperCherry's knocked out after lugging buckets of water around for my dad so I'm gonna find other methods of entertainment. *sobs* So lonely on New Year's day! =P Hehe, just kidding!

Have fun everyone!

No comments: