Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Back to the grind -UPDATED with photos-

Monday

I couldn't be arsed to go to school because it was raining. I spent the day "packing" my room (which didn't help much with the mess I seem to make without effort everyday), shopping around Lot One and reading a new book. As well as attempting to study and do projects. At least I made *some* progress, I guess.

Tuesday

HOLY SHIT I didn't screw up my FF as expected. I think I wasn't paying attention to the lesson as usual... The girls were talking about disgusting things like eating bugs for a billion/million/thousand dollars in various scenarios and 2 girls 1 cup, Jackass, Fear Factor and other disgusting shows/things. I totally lost my appetite for lunch, plus the usual dazing through lectures.

Wednesday

HOLY SHIT x2 I didn't screw up my FMKT EITHER. I guess luck is really with me this MST cuz I really had no idea what the hell was going on during the test.

And my classmates are freakingly amazingly pro. All close to full marks! WTH. I can see my COM going *POOF* just like that.

Sometimes I wish I'm in the previous year still, where we have sick freaks like them, but MINIMALLY. Practically my entire class except the slackers are sibei zai. I'm somewhere in-between, the missing link between slackers and studyers. Or more like a slacker attempting to study, you know? -_-

Oh, I was late for FMKT and didn't bother to do the tutorial cuz I felt sleepy so I spent the time reading newspapers with SH and bugging YS as usual. =X

Plus I fell asleep in both the lectures, because Business Law no longer requires us to copy down anything and FF is just the best lullaby on earth. I should record it so that it can be put to good use when I can't sleep at night, eh?

Anyway, New Year's eve is a HALF DAY for SuperCherry so I happily went to meet him downstairs of his office...... Or it would have been so if the FMKT tutor didn't return our report and kill me with its weight. I swear my arm was turning black and going to drop off by the time SuperCherry relieved me of its weight.

We had lunch at some Japanese place in the food ring near the Suntec fountain thing. We shared a humongous set which included sake sashimi, sake teriyaki, mixed tempura, chawanmushi, unagi, miso soup and rice as well as an extra order of sake sashimi. I might have missed something out, I'm not sure because I was feeling a little unwell and was struggling with the food.

*will add photos once I'm not so lazy to go get my phone*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you're observant enough you'll notice that the food is disappearing in each photo... Because the hungry SuperCherry always starts eating before I remember to get my camera out!

We hit Orchard and attempted to watch a movie there in vain before deciding to go back to CCK cuz of the crowd and my killer bag. SuperCherry, even though NS-trained, was actually complaining about the weight of my bag as well. See?! I'm not that terrible okay, it really is HEAVY. Plus the strap of my bag is painful when the weight goes up that much.

Watched Bedtime Stories @ Lot one! It's a cute story, but I saw lots more movie trailers that look really interesting as well! =D

We got tired because of my stupid bag so we crashed at SuperCherry's house for a TV dinner.

THEN we played TD (what was that about quitting DotA? BAH, it's New Year, who cares lol) until I really got KO'ed from waking up too early. I fell asleep to the sounds of SuperCherry's Slarder pwning AI. @_@

No comments: