Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day

SuperCherry went with my family to my grand-aunt's house!

It's a yearly thing and every year is the same.
Here's a step-by-step breakdown:

1. Greet all the people there even if you don't recognise them. Just pretend, la.
2. Endure teasing, from people you don't know, about your partner.
3. Endure questions, from people you know, about when you're going to get married.
4. Get rewarded for enduring, with FOOD!
5. Go into the kitchen and gobble up whatever you can from the spread there.
6. Burp loudly when everyone is talking because nobody can hear you.
7. Go wash hands even though they're not dirty so that you can spend more time in the kitchen.
8. Waste more time preening in front of the mirror.
9. AHA. Unknown people are gone! Go into the living room and pretend to be interested in babies/children.
10. Endure the rest of the time there with handphone games.
11. Remember to get your Christmas present before leaving!

Seriously, the food is the same every year too. But it's good!

There's fishballs, fried chicken, beehoon, rice, CURRY (!!!!!!!!), salted veg duck soup (!!!), and some nut thingy in sauce that all the older generation seems to like.

We went back home with my second brother's family.

Urgh. I didn't like my niece's random screaming nor am I very amused by her antics. I also got sick of watching the same baby AND all the adults acting like crazy fools for the baby for a few hours.

I went to DotA with SuperCherry and Pig Pig. -_-

Headed to SuperCherry's house after that to watch Bio-Zombie while binging on KFC. It's a lame movie and we switched to the telly halfway.

And it was back home for a crazy DotA spree at night until past midnight. X_X
My eyes are going to bleed if I DotA any more, lol.

No comments: