Monday, December 15, 2008

Okay, I haven't been updating

I'm just tireddd.

Updates!

I don't remember doing anything on Thursday. -_-

Friday

Cherry Prince has a half day off because it's our special day! =D

I went to meet him downstairs of his office and we had our usual Killiney's chicken curry! Weee.

We wanted to catch a movie so we went back to Suntec... But there weren't suitable timings or shows.

We wanted to go to Orchard for shopping... But we were really lethargic from eating too much so we ended up shopping around City Hall instead, before heading home.

The rest of the day was our usual slacky stuff - movies, eating, movies, eating, sleeping... You get the idea. =)

*squashes Cherry Prince in a bear hug*
(I typed death hug for a moment... =X)

Saturday

I was still in the slacky mood so we continued our movies/eating/sleeping thing until we decided to go get some food for dinner...

And suddenly, Gary called me.

"Oi, where are you now?"
"CCK, why leh?"
"What time you going to reach?"
"Reach what? OMG FLAMENESIS'S WEDDING IS TODAY RIGHT?!!!!! SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!"

Can you imagine? I forgot all about a wedding dinner because I was TIRED. WTF?

I ended up not going because it was too damn late. It's at centrepoint and I was in CCK in the just-woke-up condition. BLAH.

So sorry Uncle Flame! I hope you had fun after your wedding! X_X

Sunday

I went for my driving lesson (revision AGAIN) but forgot that my PDL expired the day after my birthday! -_-

Obviously I got stuck in the circuit cuz the post office and TP office in BBDC are closed on a Sunday.

You know how most people in the circuit are having their first few lessons?

I almost died from boredom in the circuit. For once I was constantly checking the time, wishing the lesson would end quickly. I was trailing behind this auto car which went so slowly it was slower than people crossing the road. I stayed in first gear and braked a little to go slower and then let the car cruise at like 5km/h for about one round and nearly fell asleep. In fact I was daydreaming and looking at people parking their cars when the auto in front of me suddenly stopped and I jammed on the brakes. -_-

I also got lazy and drove with one hand because in the circuit you'll never need to go out of first gear. I was so lazy that I even took corners with just my retarded left hand. By right my instructor will usually tell me that it is a dangerous way to drive because blah blah blah, but I guess he was bored too and didn't bother.

After that extremely boring lesson, Cherry Prince surprised me in the lobby of BBDC and we headed to NTUC to get the food for later!

Fast forward to me standing in front of the kitchen sink, eye to eye with a dead chicken. I HAD to behead it! I took the knife with trembling hands, took a deep breath and... told Cherry Prince to behead it for me. I used to keep chickens as pets, I just couldn't bring myself to do it! I felt so much better when later on the chicken was in pieces of meat and I didn't see it as an animal any more. =(

I made lots of grossed-out noises when I cut open the chicken and cleared out the chicken stuff inside of the chicken.

Then I watched as Cherry Prince demonstrated how to be Pudge the Butcher (DotA) as he quickly chopped up the chicken into meaty bits. Weee. No more sadistic animal killing guilty feeling! =D

After we put the chicken to steam in the pot, we started work on the veg... And suddenly the realisation hit Cherry Prince: "Eh! We haven't cooked the rice!!!!"

Okay. The last time I cooked rice was when I was five years old or less. And Cherry Prince only knows how to use the rice cooker... So weI just threw some rice in the pot, washed it, dumped some water in and let it boil. It turned out fine okay! (Don't believe whatever Cherry Prince says! I was on the right track but he kept making me put less of this and that until THAT was the end result. THEN he claims that it's all my fault because I cooked it! HMPH!)

Cherry Prince settled the sauce for the veg while I battled with the veg itself. URGH, I hate veg. But it tasted pretty good actually, thanks to Cherry Prince! =)

Okay, now I bet you don't believe that Princess Prawn can cook. Here's the proof!

Photobucket

Cherry Prince bullied me into cleaning out chicken gut. *sobs*



A very WTF + fugly video of me cleaning out chicken gut. -_-

Photobucket

Satisfying dinner!

Urgh, you have no idea how horrible it is to pick chicken gut out with long nails.

Also, the verdict of the food from my family!

Emperor: Chicken is good! Veg is damn salty. (Hahaha Cherry Prince!) Why so little rice one? <- (Also Cherry Prince's fault hor =X)
Empress: Chicken very nice! Veg also nice! The rice very Q. I also cook one scoop but can become a lot leh, why yours like half the volume ar? <- (AHEM! And BTW, my mum ate more than she has in a long long LONG time in this dinner.)
Prince (the next day): WAH! You cooked ar! FIRST TIME MAN! (WHAT, I've been cooking, he's just not in Singapore hor!) This is double boiled soup? Not bad... But you need more herbs and more sauce... (Professional chef talking.. *hangs head*)

Cherry Prince and Prawn Princess: *gobble gobble*

After dinner we had the usual DotA with Pig Pig. WaPIANG. Why is it so tiring to DotA? -_-

No comments: