Thursday, December 4, 2008

EXAMS ARE OVERRRRRRR~ Super long post warning!

WOOT.

Updates!

Saturday

Went to school with Cherry Prince and Pig Pig to study! Pig Pig's classmates were there too.

We obviously woke up late. Wanted to go to gym in the morning but ended up being extremely piggy and went to "study" at like... 4PM?

The day was uneventful, with me snatching Cherry Prince's laptop occasionally to curb my boredom....

UNTIL we left at 8PM to have seafood at Zhen Fa! WAHAHAHAHAHA.

Photobucket

Don't ask me what that expression is.
I was just hungry!

Photobucket

Pig Pig!

Photobucket

Chilli La-la with fried mantou! DELICIOUS LA!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cereal Prawn?

Photobucket

Chicken~

Photobucket

Oyster OMG!

Photobucket

The aftermath.
We do eat a lot don't we? Hehe!

Sunday

Went to school with Cherry Prince and Pig Pig again... But this time T15 had painting work going on so we went to FC6 to study again! Ahh. My home ground. =P

This time I got "smarter" and brought my laptop... Unfortunately I spent the best of 4 hours in school surfing the net on it and attempting to play DotA (we didn't manage to connect... Some IT support Cherry Prince is, LOL =x). Hmm. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all. -_-

Monday

Pig Pig drove me to school earlyyy so that we could study.

When I say early I mean early okay! My paper was at 2.30PM but he called me at 10.18AM and told me he's leaving his house already. I sprang out of bed and did everything in double quick time and managed to get downstairs before he arrived.

He was sharing ice cream with his classmate at the study area so I tried to take a photo of his treacherous deeds but his classmate siam-ed really fast (or my phone is really slow) so I ended up with...

Photobucket

Just the pig. Lol.

TA1 was like very quickly finished. I saw everyone sleeping (cuz I was at the back of the room) but we weren't allowed to leave. I forgot to bring my jacket some more because I was dashing around in the morning so I was freezing. Brr.

Waited for Cherry Prince in school to have our standard tom yum instant noodles before having dinner at his house again. (No wonder I'm getting fat...)

Tuesday

I went to school myself because the Pig was a pig and was busy sleeping and my paper was at 12.30PM. Business Law OMG. I fucked it up pretty bad.

Went home after school cuz I realised I didn't bring anything to study after all.
-_-

Wednesday

Went to school myself again cuz Pig Pig had his paper at 8.30AM (OMGWTF!!!!) and my FF paper was at 11.30AM. Diu so early lol. Fucked up pretty bad cuz I couldn't study at home the previous day and sort of gave up on it. So many distractions at homeeeee. Sobs.

I couldn't even get the MCQ answers la! Especially those at the end then tikam tikam. And I have no idea what the 10 mark essay question was asking for and spent less than 2 minutes scribbling down some rubbish. -_-

Studied FMKT in school after the paper and nearly gave up again. BUAY TONG LA!

Thursday

Ehhh..... Made Pig Pig wait for me about 5 minutes downstairs. SO PAISEH. Went to school at like 11AM to study for FMKT AGAIN. OMG. I swear if I go through all that one more time I'm gonna vomit out my innards. ZZZZZZZ.

I think FMKT also die la. I had no idea what the essay questions were all about!

Went to look for Jerry after the paper and got some REALLY bad news...
I fucked up the last shoot. Re-doing next Tuesday. BLAH!

BUT I also got the pics for the first shoot and I'm gonna flood you all with them in the next post. BWAHAHA.

No comments: