Saturday, December 20, 2008

Updates!

Heh, been leaving off for quite a bit haven't I? Cuz I haven't been doing much in the weekdays actually.

From now on Cherry Prince will be known as SUPERCHERRY and Princess Prawn will be... WONDERPRAWN. OMG LOL. =D

Monday to Wednesday were passed by sleeping in late, rotting at home until SuperCherry arrives from work, having dinner together, rotting until it's time for my driving lessons and yeah, driving lessons.

Thursday was my second TP. I did my thing called FLUNK again. -_-
Haix, why all the sway things need to conspire to all gather and bomb me on my TP days de?!

I hate you, aunty crossing the road illegally near Teck Whye LRT station (or was it the one before it), because I was nice enough not to horn your ass off I got a shitty 8 points.
Plus a shitload of other things that I don't want to think about right now. BLAH.

Friday

I was supposed to go for an interview but I was feeling pretty unwell (had been feeling so the entire week) so I called it off... And spent the rest of the day as usual; rot-SuperCherry-DotA-sleep.

Next post is on how Santarina is not actually such a children-loving friendly lady after all...

No comments: