Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More BBQ Birthday Bash Photos!

I got the pics from Joanna and Pris already! =))
Here we go:

Photobucket

Me and Pris!

Photobucket

Jo and Pris~

Photobucket

Pris and Mayne

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sarah and Pris!
Oie, unfair! Why Sarah got two pics with my Laopo! :@

Photobucket

SCJ2.
Mayne Jer Jo Sarah.
Goat/Cow Pig Cow Sheep.

Photobucket

Jo made me take this!
I look like a kid damnit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pris Jo Jer Sarah Mayne~
I'm sitting on Mayne and Jo's laps in the last one!
Bwahaha.

Photobucket

Ya'll love me dont'cha! =P

Since all 5 of us were in the photos, we definitely had a camera man...

Photobucket

Tadaa! Jun Hao. =)

Photobucket

Jun Hao and meeee.

More camwhoring:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pris and Jo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mayne and Jo

Photobucket

Sarah being strangled by Jo

Photobucket

Jo made fun of my height so I'm gonna POK her.

Photobucket

Sarah and Mayne!

And...

A 2003 and 2008 comparison of SCJ2!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2003

Photobucket

Photobucket

2008 re-enactment of the above photo. =)

Everyone got prettier except me, damnit. -_-
End of photo flood.

No comments: