Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tattoo shoot!

This actually happened on the 4th of November but I've only just got the pics recently so... Late update! =)

Eh, I may look like shit in some la but ... nevermind la just look at the other pretty girls can? And I know I'm short, shaddap. (Look at our footwear...)

BTW these are the unused/unsold ones which are the only ones we're allowed to have and show cuz.. You know. I don't know how to explain it. In short these are the crap ones la lol!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our leg shots.
Sarah, Eunice and me!

Photobucket

Solo shots.
Eh like how to censor my asscrack here huh? -_-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Upper body shots with Sarah.

Now starts the lesbo stuff!
(If we haven't really started before...)

Photobucket

Should have done this without heels...

Photobucket

Eunice and me!
Kao, I look damn fugly here. -_-

Photobucket

MASS LESBO ORGY!
OMG my sideview. CENSOR PLEASE!!!! -_-|||

Photobucket

SMOOCHIE~

Photobucket

I KNOW Karen loves me.

Photobucket

Bunch of lesbians. -_-

Photobucket

See, Karen still wants me the most. =P

End of pretty girl post. Hope you guys had enough to drool over!

P.S. Walao, I look so tan next to them la! Stop saying I'm pale can!

No comments: