Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's been a tiring week, Part 2

Tuesday passed in a daze. I was fuck tired and just robotically copied down whatever the teacher was saying in the hopes that when exam time comes I'll be able to make sense of whatever is in my notebook and ... whatever else I have at hand.

Because I missed many FF lectures when I was ill last week I was totally lost in tutorial and lecture. UCCD lecture (actually, the entire day) was just a daze-copy-yawn thing...

Met up with Sarah after school at Dover MRT and headed to Marina Square together for our tattoo photoshoot. Any guy would have loved to be in my position. It was like being smothered in pretty girls with big boobs. O_O Whee!

Unfortunately, our location wasn't very sheltered and IT RAINED. We were quite alright thanks to Sarah's umbrella with which we all made a mad dash for safety, but our bags weren't quite as lucky. My lovely pink bag was DRENCHEDDDDD. Sobs.

I don't remember much about the day cuz I was so tired, but I do remember that I was dying in my 4.5-inch heels because of the stupid backing it has. What do shoe designers have in their minds when they put that fucking little piece of thing back there?! Do they imagine that the backs of our ankles have a triangular shaped hole to fit that stupid thing in? OBVIOUSLY NOT. The end result is that, that piece of stupid shit digs a hole in our skin after a day of walking, even with plasters on! It doesn't look that great anyway, why MUST it be there? Or can't they angle it so that it doesn't point INTO our feet? -_-

Anyway, further updates when I get the photos. =)

Went to meet Cherry Prince at Suntec again but had to wait for almost one freaking hour cuz his boss sucks like that. My bag was darn heavy and I had another pissy fit at him for a bit cuz I was freezing and carrying a freaking heavy bag in my heels and attracting a lot of looks with my tattoos.

Headed to Lot One's Pizza Hut to celebrate his mum's birthday... And PLEASE, don't ever go there la. The pizza isn't that great, only the spicy drumlets are good, the the service is like some fucking knnbccb nabeh shitty total hong gan-ness. Our orders didn't get through, they tried to charge us for one extra soup that we didn't order, even the bill wasn't brought to us and we had to go to the counter to clarify things. There are SO MANY staff working there and all are like roaming around aimlessly stacking plates or some shit and nothing you say goes through 90% of their thick skulls. I saw only one waitress who was an actual responsive human being. WTF. (Even the manager is like some idiot who can't see customers waving at her.)

Was still shivering till 9PM cuz my bag was wet and I carried my wet bag and in the process got wet as well... I hate rainy days.

No comments: