Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to MUM!!!

The Empress' birthday is coming!

We celebrated today with a lunch at Sha Tin Kitchen again.

Cherry Prince joined us for the first time! Heh.

The courses:

Longevity "peaches" (buns)

Shark "bone" (cartilage?) and chicken soup

Prawns in mayonnaise and prawns in salted egg yolk

Lobster with egg white and scallop in a fried wanton skin

Mushroom and vegetables with sea cucumber

Fried cod in sauce

Longevity noodles

Roast chicken

Fruits

Birthday cake!


We ate so much like the pigs we usually are! *pats tummy happily*
Luckily I wore a hoodie today which hid my fat tummy! Hehe!

Headed to view apartments in Geylang Lorong somethings. It was soooo darnnn hot. And so many chickens walking around. -_-

Came back to CCK and immediately went to Lot One to eat (AGAIN!) dessert at MOF, cuz I was having a soft serve craving. Hehehe. Cherry Prince had his Mango Gelato Mini again while "I" had a Peach Shake which Cherry Prince was snatching frantic mouthfuls between eating his dessert. PIGGY BOY!

Lot One is sooo crowded and I lost my temper (a little) in NTUC due to the large number of retarded zombies inside.

I got new shiny eyeliner! Wee! On the other hand, I'm now officially broke. KNS.

No comments: