Sunday, November 23, 2008

I must be weirding out.

Because I just looked through photographs from more than a year ago and felt the pain all over again; things have changed so much and it will never be the same again. I lost people who were my best friends, sisters and dress code partners.

I also cannot wait to meet up with the girls again on my birthday celebration. It's been so long since we've had crazy times together. How did such a close friendship just shatter like that? We were so close to each other that people all thought we were lesbians, but we were just like sisters having crazy fun together and didn't give a damn what people thought. Hugs and kisses are just signs of affection.

On the other hand, I've also found someone really compatible with me. I suddenly remembered what life was like before we got together, and it really wasn't meaningful. The fact that Cherry Prince is MINE MINE MINE just ran over and tapped me on the head- I've never thought of it that way. What a sotong I am. =)

***CORNY STUFF BELOW, DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE ANTI-CORNINESS***

To my dearest Cherry Prince:

Thank you for being a part of my life. You mean the world to me and I really appreciate all that you have done for me. I have so much I want to say to you but I can't seem to get it out... I know you'll know what I'm thinking though, because you're great like that.

*squeezes Cherry Prince to death*

***END OF CORNY SECTION***

On a sidenote, there are so freaking many things I want to buy online but it's so irritating that I can't because I don't like to buy on sprees and I'm TRYING to stop spending money like freaking water. I AM A HOODIE FREAKKK AND I WANT MORE HOODIES!!!!!!!! Striped checkered plain white black red pink I WANT EM!!!!! And coloured GEO contacts are so pretteh! *swoons*

Okay, end of shopping rant. >.<

No comments: