Friday, November 7, 2008

BOOBS ARE SO OVERRATED.

Before I get started- I forgot to mention that I went to cut my hair yesterday! I look like a toot today, yay. Cut about two inches off the back and more in the layering cuz my hair is like reaching my ass already and it's getting in the way all the time. My head feels so much lighter now! =D

Back to topic. BOOBS ARE SO OVERRATED.

I mean like, they're just pieces of fat. No one likes fat on other places but everyone, or rather most guys, just worship those fats in the chest area. The more the better some more. -_-? Don't get it.

Anyway, went for Visual Basic GEMS today a little late and got totally lost cuz the stupid computer fucked up and took like 10 minutes to log in or something. And the teacher decided not to follow the notes so I didn't have anything to go on. WTH.

TA1 passed damn fast cuz I was wikipedia-ing while half-listening. Actually the teacher is nice la. Trying to give us more general knowledge... But sometimes it's just tiring to listen. Lessons already damn hard to absorb still want to tell us about USA's political parties. Haiyo.

Went out with Jasmine the class representative (poor long-suffering girl) to Bugis!

Dinner at MOF!

Photobucket

Jasmine! Don't know why the lighting so bright leh.

Photobucket

My Coke Float, with my Chawanmushi trying to get into the picture at the back.
They put too much damn ice even though I told them to put less ice. WTH.
But it's still nice until the ice melted. =(

Photobucket

Nah, Chawanmushi can have the limelight liao la.
Fantastic stuff. Beats most other Japanese restaurants in Singapore.
They even supplied soya sauce in case it's not salty enough! =)

Photobucket

Jasmine's Spicy Sesame Ramen thingy.
It's not spicy at all, but the serving is freaking big.
Bigger than our heads la!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My gigantic set meal, consisting of;
EBI TEMPURA (my week-long craving!)
Rice
Fried chicken in somethingy in a heated pot thingy
Tempura sauce
Miso soup
Pickles *shudder*
Carrot and mushroom tempura with the chicken

YUMMY LA THE PRAWNS ARE SOOOOO BIG! =D

Photobucket

My Mango Gelato with Mango!
*chomps on that cherry on top*

Photobucket

Jasmine's Strawberry Gelato with Strawberries!
If that cherry looks familiar, it's because I chomped HER cherry and used mine to make her gelato look nice for the photo. Heh.

Thumbs up to MOF for good food and service!
Super efficient, polite and patient. =)

Cherry Prince was supposed to end work late but he came over to join us while we were still eating!

I am a spoilt Princess Prawn and I only eat nice things so Cherry Prince had my fried chicken thingy and those veggie tempura thingies. So you know what doesn't taste nice in MOF. =X
(Okay la, I don't know how the veggie tasted cuz I hate veg... But the chicken! -_-)

Of course, I let him have most of the Mango Gelato because he loves mango, but it was nice as well! I'm super happy that I satisfied my tempura craving at last. The one in SPSB just doesn't cut it.

Went for shopping in Bugis Street with a bloated tummy... And the whole place is filled with... I don't know how else to say this but I highly suspect we are all under a CN invasion. -_- Shall not elaborate cuz it's pretty obvious. I've got nothing against them, but it's scary that 99% of the shops there are tended by them.

We visited the sex shop too! Jasmine and I got very interested in the costumes but they are so darn freaking SEE THROUGH. Guess the shop at Far East is still better for Halloween costumes. OH, and we spotted a breast pump thing, supposedly to make it bigger. WHADDAHELL SIA. I didn't know there's stuff like that. Does it even work? -_-

Anyway, we left early cuz we managed to buy the items we wanted and Cherry Prince was super tired cuz he woke up at 5.30AM. Poor boy.

No comments: