Saturday, November 22, 2008

FRIDAYYYYY~~~~~~

Wa. The week passed just like that again.

Reached GEMS like 20 minutes late... And there's assessment today! OMGNESS.
Didn't prepare for it some more.

Anyway the teacher never taught what was tested today, and I KNOW she didn't cuz I went for every lesson! *grumbles*

Fortunately I asked Tony to save a seat for me and that guy has studied Visual Basic before! So I sneakily 'referenced' his coding... With his permission of course. And this random CN guy next to me was trying to 'reference' my coding too! Oi, I very gam with you meh? >=(

Went to meet Cherry Prince after school. My classmates were also heading to Suntec so we went together... But they brought me ONE BIG ROUND through Marina Square and Millenia Walk lor. Baka!

I got my thumbdriveeeeeeee. Yay!

Cherry Prince bought me a Fox hoodie. I LIKE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been lusting for it since last Friday. Rawrs. =)
Thank you hubby!

We had beef soup at Food Republic. Hey, that place sort of spoils my all-foodcourts-have-horrible-food theory. The beef soup was gooooooooooooood. I want it everyday. Hahaha.

I need food now. Tata! =D

No comments: