Tuesday, November 25, 2008

LAZY

To go to school today.

My eyes are so fricking sore from yesterday.

School was more fun than usual I guess, cuz our Business Law tutors and lecturers rock like that. Fantastic shit.

We had to roleplay a question in our tutorial, and my group mates were kind of shy...

So the pai kia in the group, who is me, got frustrated and took over as the buyer of the house halfway! I swear my 'lawyer' (Man Man) was so freaked out from me shouting at him asking WHY LIKE THAT, HOW LA, YOU TELL ME NOW, ANSWER ME!!!!!!!

And another of his group mate had to take over, and very calmly managed to 'settle' the matter. Of course, also because she's a pretty girl so I didn't shout at her. HAHAHA. Girl power la Calista! =D

We got our MA2 project for next term ALREADY. WTF! SHITTTTT.

SOMEBODY pangseh-ed me. But he's forgiven cuz he had a valid reason.

So... Wei Liang accompanied me after school till 7PM. I hope he didn't get screwed by his group mate! =X

I wonder what's happening to the guys nowadays. Aren't they supposed to be easygoing? I've been seeing guys lately behaving worse than girls in the troublesome meter. What's with the "Don't want la"s, "I'm shy"s and simply "Don't want"s? I swear they annoy the shit out of me, because I used to hang out more with guys for thie very reason.

You can just go anywhere you like with them cuz they're so easy going. Unlike being with a bunch of girls where you can never decide on where to go cuz everyone wants to go somewhere different and nobody wants to compromise. I'm not talking about anyone here, just IN GENERAL, from experiences since like, kindergarden till now.

Also, when I was thinking about who to invite to my birthday bash, I realised the number of GOOD guy friends I have compared to my GOOD girl friends. It's like a 9:1 ratio. Out of those I felt were worth inviting, even guys staying at TAMPINES or PASIR RIS agreed to come just because they know I invited them cuz I LIKE THEM. As for the girls, even people staying in the west side didn't bother. Again, I'm not shooting anyone in particular, just that IN GENERAL, this is the case.

SCJ2 and Pricillia, you know I love you guys so damn much cuz you're the most awesome girls rocking in my life.

Of course, someone has a valid reason not to come cuz she's celebrating her birthday on the same day as me, so I LOVE YOU TOO JINGHAN. Talk to me more in school damnit! Hehehe.

My dad left for Australia last night for a couple of days for work... So we can make as much noise we want at home! Bo zheng hu, hahaha!

Chery Prince held targets for me while I kicked the shit out of them to vent my frustrations. After a year of not training in TKD, I FEEL LIKE I GREW A PAIR OF NEW LEGS. The shiokness... Ahh, nobody can understand it. ><

Okay I'm gonna go do my Visual Basic shit. Bye.

No comments: