Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sniffles~

I'm back to my usual mood thanks to a good sleep and double dosage of sweetness from Cherry Prince!

Updates for the week:

Tuesday

I totally wasn't paying attention in school. The problem is getting worse! I noticed my FF tutor has nice shoes though and that's all I remember about Tuesday, lol.

Stayed back in school till 6PM to do up the UCCD report with Siew Hoon before going to City Hall to meet Jerry for a discussion and then Cherry Prince. TIREDDDDDD.

Funny how the people in charge of my photos are always called Jerry.

Wednesday

Woke up late, met Cherry Prince to go to school, reached class late, and stoned throughout the day until 1PM when I AGAIN stayed back in school till 6PM to get started on the FMKT report with Siew Hoon. It started raining horribly at 5PM and the whole place was so dark and creepy. But it's cool la. =)

Went to City Hall to pick up a birthday present for my mum with Cherry Prince..... And bumped into Jerry again. That man can spot me a hundred paces away or something.

Well... As can be told from my previous entry, Wednesday (yesterday) wasn't a good day for me. Isn't it ironic how bad things always happen on special days which were supposed to be better than usual?

Today (Thursday)

Just like yesterday was my special day, today is my mum's special day, AND I SNAPPED AT HER WHEN SHE NAGGED AT ME. I just can't stand being nagged at, and my mouth just comes up with something that didn't register in my brain and then BAM. I'm left hanging in the cold atmosphere regretting what I said, too egoistic to apologise for it but fucking hating myself for losing my temper so easily. Especially on her birthday.

Reached school a little late as per normal, sat through our MA2 tutor's rapid-fire tutorial discussion, and waited for Cherry Prince to finish his course thingy in Tanjong Pagar and come to school.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Accompanied Cherry Prince to apply for his new admin card then had Mac for lunch! The Mega burger is so mega that I can't even bite it.
-_- I have a small mouth, maybe?

I was going to go back to UCCD when I realised that I was feeling really really really sick, like coughing and sniffling and retching from all of that so I decided to call it a day and go home. What a waste of time.

BUT

I livened up when I went into Lot One...
Because SHOPPINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG makes Jerina a happy Princess Prawn.

I need Cherry Prince to choose a nice shirt for me cuz I can't buy all four I like! (He will sooooooo kill me, lol.) And also because I realised my debit card statements show that I spend more than $800 a month, EXCLUDING CASH PURCHASES.
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know where the money comes from cuz I don't get that much from allowance.... And I'm freaking out about my low bank balance too, so yeah, I'm cutting down on the shopping. -_-

No comments: