Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's been a tiring week, Part 4

Thursday

I swear I so wanted to pon today and just SLEEP, EAT, DRINK and recover from all that rain and shivering. I'm having a fever lor!

School was practically a waste of time today.

An hour of MA2 tutorial on exchange rates, then it was a 2 hour break in which we (Siew Hoon, Cheryl and I) spent munching and SPSS-ing in the library.

It's so exciting finding the right variables! It's like having some Nobel-prize worthy breakthrough when we strike one and we go like "I FOUND ONE I FOUND ONE YOU SEE THE T-STAT OKAY THE SIGNIFICANCE OKAY THE VIF OKAY YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!"

Then we will copy it down, save it ASAP, or panic and freak out when we click the wrong thing and the whole page disappears. -_-

SPSS-ing left us cross-eyed again but it didn't matter cuz we spent 2 fucking hours in UCCD tutorial doing nothing. SH and I requested to leave earlier to do work in the library cuz we already know what he's going to tell us later and he promised to release us ASAP but we ended up leaving with everyone else just 15 minutes before class ended. I was complaining like shit but the teacher very nicely thanked us for our patience and I have a weak spot for nice people so... *painful smile back at nice teacher*

I was contemplating ponteng-ing lectures cuz doing nothing makes me pissy but I cheered up after eating wedges so I did my good girl thing and sat through lectures all the way!

TA1 lectures kinda piss me off too cuz the lecturer likes to talk about things non-related to TA for like HALF AN HOUR when he could have just ended early and let us all be happy people. Luckily I had a fruit tart during the short break he gave so I just sat there with a fat tummy and a contented prawn face.

I realised the things I do most in school nowadays.
1. Copy without paying attention
2. Daze-copy-yawn
3. WHINE AND COMPLAIN
4. EAT
5. Think about sleeping
6. Think about Cherry Prince (the number of cherries I have drawn in my notebook...)

I eat like a pig too! I always have a full meal during official brunch breaks and something else every hour. Like fruits in the morning, full meal, hashbrowns, seaweed chicken, wedges, fries, fruit tart, donut, tempura or , every chance I get. OMG.

No comments: