Monday, November 10, 2008

Back to killer Monday

X_X

... Is how I look right now. Getting to school may not be the easiest thing (when you consider dragging my ass off the bed, stopping the "I don't wanna go" thoughts, then surviving the train ride...) BUT SURVIVING IT IS EVEN WORSE!

It was raining when I woke up today. Meh. I hate bringing umbrellas. This year is the only year in my life I've ever used an umbrella because I'm a lazy ass but I promised Cherry Prince I would take care of myself.

When I changed train at JE MRT, I already couldn't see anything out of the station because of the rain. It was just a blurry mist.

When I reached Dover MRT, I realised that everyone was walking in one straight line super duper slowly cuz the rain was splashing into the shelter left and right plus the entire path was flooded. Actually it's stupid to go slow cuz then we all get more drenched plus there's no way in hell walking slowly can let you avoid the flooding anyway so you might as well just splash through everything.

Gah. When I reached class I think half of my hair and jeans were wet. -_-

I managed to sit through Business Law tutorial, spent the 2-hour break doing MA2 with Cheryl, survived Business Law lecture... And fell asleep in Financial Markets lecture. I think I had really weird dreams or something... Luckily all those sitting behind are classmates so it's okay if I made weird faces lol.

Gonna try to cram in more work for MA2 now. Tata!

No comments: