Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pain in the ass

Literally. My butt muscles hurt and I have no idea why.

I thought I'd be on time for school today (for once) but ended up waiting 12 minutess for the train at CCK alone and another 5 minutes at JE. -_-

This AUNTY.... Damn asshole one can. She accidentally banged into one guy (not very hard at all okay) and apologised profusely to him. One second later, she accidentally left a long scratch on my arm with her nails and I said 'OUCH!' but she just looked at me. WTF. She think I XMM nice to bully is it? I so feel like slapping her.

Then one minute later, someone tapped on my arm. I thought it was that baka aunty again so I turned around fiercely........... To see Kai Ting (assistant class rep). Walao, lucky I didn't open my mouth yet. Hehehe.

MA2 tutorial was like.. A revision of MA1. Which I have totally forgotten lor! I wasn't in the mood to do the work so I just scribbled down what I thought was most likely to be the 10 MCQ answers and continued playing Worms on my phone.

.... And I got them all correct. WTF. Next time I don't wanna study for MA liao. Last semester's final test of 30% I read through my notes and only got half of them right. This time I anyhow pong and play handphone games I get all correct! -_-

I spent the two hour break in the library playing Sudoku.

And spent the next two hour lesson whining about being hungry and cursing at the teacher for faking us about bringing two hot Russians into the lesson. Walao, he think we're three-year olds meh?

I gorged on wedges before lecture and.... Like a pig, slept through the entire MA lecture.

And whined mentally for the next two hours of TA lecture.

I think Thursday is a serious waste of time and energy. -_-

No comments: