Sunday, November 2, 2008

SHOES SHOES SHOES

Went for lunch at Lot One and had a shoe and hair-accessory shopping thingy!

Two pairs of my heels are goners due to me trekking in them all day long soo I got new ones to replace them! =D

Photobucket

Photobucket

One inch low heels for everyday wear!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 inch silver and purple pair! Woot woot!

Don't mind the messy background...

Cherry Prince was commenting about how messy my table was yesterday.

He started off with: "Perfume here, perfume there..."

I was obviously supposed to be abashed and reply something along the lines of going to clear up the mess.

But me being Princess Prawn, I came up with this instead: "Perfume perfume everywhere!"

Cue scene of Cherry Prince vomiting blood. -_-

No comments: