Sunday, November 16, 2008

Most tiring Sunday ever

Due to me being unable to sleep the night before...
Today was really really tiring.

Went with Cherry Prince to help his friend ZML shift house and spent most of the time sitting in the truck "studying" (which was actually mostly playing games on my phone and whining mentally about the truck's suspension).

Because the boys were hard at work at the back of the truck shifting household items like fridges and mattresses, all my time spent sitting alone inside the truck felt like there were a few couples in the back fucking seriously hard. -_-

Went to 'visit' Cherry Prince's relatives after that ... Which was essentially listening to a screaming kidfest for the first half and observing my TKD camp-mate/Cherry Prince's cousin- 's many NS barang barangs in amazement for the second half.

Cherry Prince brought me to Seletar after that, unfortunately it was raining AGAIN so we couldn't get out to take a look. =(

Went for seafood dinner after that! We were with the usual guys - JB, ZML, Pigpig, Edwin, Jian Wei, and a bunch of their friends whom I don't really know. We were supposed to be celebrating Edwin's birthday but he was preoccupied with other matters... *ahem*

We also had the usual food- stingray, crayfish, la-la and tsuk-tsuk? (still have no idea what they're called in English) and cockles. I can't remember what else cos I was just busy stuffing my face with the above mentioned. Heh.

Pigpig drove us back to CCK to cut Edwin's birthday cake and have a mini-celebration.

Edwin forbade me to post his photos on my blog cuz he wants to remain 'low-profile'... Fine lor. =(

No comments: