Friday, November 14, 2008

FRIDAYYYYYYYY

Went to school 'early' to meet the MA2 girls. We were supposed to meet at 12 but I ended up late (as usual). Sorry Cheryl! X_X

My GEMS got cancelled. Grrr. Went back to join the girls until it was time for TA and RAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Went to City Hall to meet Cherry Prince after school... AND SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED.

O_O

I went shopping first because I arrived early, and at 6PM he told me he was coming to meet me.....

When I called him at 6.10PM, he told me that 'something cropped up'.

.... Which was that his in-charge forgot to burn a CD, and he has to burn it and bring it to him at Marina Square.

Never mind that it is after work, because Cherry Prince often has to stay late.

BUT THE WTF THING IS, apart from a shitload of miscommunications which resulted in me being not able to buy what I wanted, PLUS not being able to eat when I was super fucking hungry cuz I only had a piece of bread before school, PLUS HAVING TO WALK HERE, THERE, AND EVERYWHERE, THAT (*&^%$%^&*&^% WAS HAVING DINNER WHILE MAKING CHERRY PRINCE DO SAIGANG WHICH IS WHAT HE FORGOT. WTFKNNCCB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally lost my temper and blew up.

I was slightly pissed off when we had to go find him ASAP when I wanted to get my hoodie from FOX, but Cherry Prince said we could go back to buy it after passing the CD to that guy, so I was pacified even though it meant extra walking.

I was starving by the time we reached Marina Square, then we realised we had no idea where the fuck the guy was. And then he took his own sweet time to communicate with us and even gave us wrong information. By then I was stamping my way around hard enough to make holes in the floor with my heels.

THEN, when we finally found the fucking place, Cherry Prince told me HE WAS HAVING HIS DINNER. CHAO CHEE BYE. You forgot, and you need to eat, so your intern NOT HUMAN DON'T NEED TO EAT IS IT?

I controlled myself and DIDN'T say anything to that guy. But when he said hi, I couldn't bring myself to make any happy friendly face. I gave him a split second grimace which was the best I could come up with.... And he apologised twice, which I ignored. I must have looked like a bitch, but I WAS HUNGRY, TIRED, SICK, and PISSED OFF.

After which, I swore and pushed Cherry Prince out of my way and stomped my way into City Link, inconsiderately and deliberately banging into many many people on my way.

And then I had a major explosion within City Link which included many beautiful Hokkien vulgarities.

ARGHHHHHH. I swear I burst a blood vessel in my head somewhere.

Cherry Prince said it's a small matter to blow up over, but I've been tolerating that guy's unreasonable-ness (to me) for a long long time!

For a measly internship pay, not only does Cherry Prince have to work the full 9AM-6PM, BUT he also OTs up to 9+PM at times! Then, when he requested for a few hours off to settle some things at school, that idiot didn't even give what was requested, or else Cherry Prince 'will have to do OT' to make up for it. KNN.

I would have cursed him to have his fats clog up the vessels leading to his genitals so that they turn black and drop off, but since he apologised and even sent another SMS....... I shan't. -_- I'm so nice.

Anyway, I shouldn't go to City Hall to meet Cherry Prince so often. Every time I go there I seem to want to buy more and more things. Apart from the Mango tops that I wanted from last time, I now want Fox hoodies and Majorca's pink eyeliner. ARGHHHH.

QIAN BU GOU YONG! T_T

Anyway- I'm super addicted to Mouse Hunt! The mice are like damn cute lor. I wanna buy their T-shirts but they're sooo expensive! Rawrs. Another item I wanna get. EESH.

I shall go trap some mice now, so bye! *evil cackle*

No comments: