Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's been a tiring week, Part 3

Wednesday.

Went to school with Cherry Prince again, and was KINDA late again.

Siew Hoon and me spent most of Financial Markets tutorial grumbling about how we don't even need to go for class cuz we aren't doing any work and we get the answers anyway... It totally sucks being in a slacker group (YET AGAIN), even though it's the only slacker group we got this semester. So we decided to split the group. Luckily for us, the teacher agreed. =)

Business Law lecture was cancelled after I shivered in the theatre for 20 minutes. I was so DULAN lor! Anyway we had an early lunch then headed to the library to do our projects. We ended up cross-eyed over our FMKT articles and sitting through FF doing the daze-copy-yawn thing again.

Headed to Covenant EFC at Jelapang to do our UCCD project. Walao, SH has never been to CCK or Bukit Panjang nor taken the LRT before! Talk about mountain turtles...

But actually I'm worse. Remember my location idiot problem?

I did the stupidest thing ever. I alighted at Jelapang LRT station, noted with surprise that Cherry Prince's uncle stays there (like yeah, I don't remember the station I stopped at when I went there a few months ago), then looked around and realised there is absolutely no way in hell I'm going to be able to lead the way to the church. SHITT.

Taxi please! The whole road is totally wulu and no vehicles are going by. And it was raining AGAIN. We dashed to the main road. All the cabs were taken! Double SHITT.

Ooh, I saw a familiar looking green shelter thingy which I remember seeing when I took the bus back to Bukit Panjang Interchange from church! We dashed over to the bus stop and then... I wasn't sure if it was a straight route to the church or if we had to turn somewhere and I didn't want to lead SH wrongly in the rain, so we took a cab... for 100metres or less before reaching the church RIGHT IN FRONT OF US, JUST OUT OF VIEW. The cab fare hadn't even moved yet! WTF. -_________- The taxi driver sibei tan tio.

BTW, we walked one BIG round to the church when actually it's like one fifth of the distance if I had known how to walk straight through the HDB flats. Zz!

We had no trouble getting into the church at the security desk, but after snapping photos and exploring the whole place, SH mentioned wanting to get a shot of a cross or something. I had no idea where there were crosses in the building (ha, church member some more leh!) so I decided to approach some people hanging around the building chatting. After all, all Christians are family and we're all very nice to each other right? RIGHT?

MY ASS. The principal was a bitch and downright unpleasant.

She firstly kicked up a fuss about us not having had permission from the management to do our project on the church, and when I mentioned having interviewed a pastor, getting past the security, being a member, and even about SH staying at Tampines (which is the opposite end of Singapore!), all she did was MAKE MORE NOISE and even unpleasantly said this: "NO, YOU CANNOT COME IN JUST LIKE THAT AND DO YOUR PROJECT! YOU MUST GO AND GET THE MANAGEMENT NUMBER AND CALL AND ASK FOR PERMISSION THEN CAN! WELL, IF YOU ALL DON'T MAKE ARRANGEMENT BEFOREHAND YOU'RE JUST GOING TO WASTE YOUR TIME COMING DOWN!"

CHAO CHEE BYE. You think you own the place ar bitch? I very buay song-ly walked out and told the security guards what happened. And they very knowingly exchanged looks and assisted us in getting the number of the church headquarters. To cut a long story short, I managed to contact the Director of Operations and went back in with the security guards and turned up my nose at that noisy (and nosy) bitch.

When the security guard (who is REALLY VERY NICE AND MOTHERLY) explained to her that we have had gotten permission from the DO, she very snootily said: "I have no time to talk to them okay!"

And SH mumbled in my ear: "Walao, I also don't want to talk to her la!"

I really wanted to tell her that in her face... But I'm a good girl and shall just look down upon ungracious people (especially ungracious women).

After we had enough photos for our project, we waited out the rain but it was taking too long to stop so we called a cab back to my house, where I fell asleep sitting on a chair while SH was highlighting the appendix. Zzz.

Oh yeah. SH the kamgong kia did something damn stupid also.

Between my phone and hers, her phone camera quality is better cuz hers is 5 megapixels and mine is only 3.2 megapixels. But when we reached my house and transferred the photos, the size was so super duper small!

I think you can guess what the kamgong kia did. SHE TOOK THE PHOTOS IN QVGA QUALITY. Even worse than VGA. -_____- Should have just used my phone hor.

And I spent more 10 bucks on cab fare! (Just between Bukit Panjang and CCK lor!) Rawrs!

No comments: