Thursday, September 11, 2008

The best mooncake ever O_O

I just have to mention this. While at Cherry Prince's uncle's house just now, his cousin invited me to eat some mooncakes. She said it was good so I decided to try AND OMGGGGGG I GOT SO ADDICTED and I think I finished 1-2 entire mooncakes. I'm such a pig I know, but I was playing games on my phone and didn't notice how much I ate until the box was empty and his aunt threw it away. T_T

It's from Raffles Hotel! In a purple (my favourite colour!) box, with the bing pi (ice skin? my favourite type of skin also!) and it has white chocolate (!!!) and champagne (!!!!!!!!!!). OMG I'm drooling now and looking at the normal mooncake in front of me with disdain. *munches it up anyway* I'm gonna buy it if I can! Hope they still have it! *crosses fingers*

Okay edit: It's snowskin with champagne truffle. *droooooooooooools*

No comments: