Thursday, September 11, 2008

The skinny, the fat, and the super fat

I usually feel fat. Because I'm short and I've got small bones, people usually think I'm skinny but actually if you go by proportion... The amount of meat I have is considered fat I guess.

However, last Sunday I changed my mind. Usually when I stand alone I look normal to a bit meat-y type. But when I went with Hilda for dance class... In the mirror beside everyone else I look like some scrawny underfed shrimp. WTF? It's not like they are fat, the thing is everyone is normal-sized but I look like a dancing bamboo pole. Ugly. Suddenly I feel like I need to eat a lot more.

Then came Monday. My date with darling shimei Jinghan. .... I FEEL SUPER FAT NEXT TO HER. She's like 10cm taller than me and 2kg heavier only. SKINNY POKE!

Haiz... What does a girl do in this kind of situation? T___T

No comments: