Saturday, September 13, 2008

12 is a very important number.

Why so? Because
1) It's my favourite number.
2) It's the date when the story of the Cherry Prince and the Princess Prawn started!

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's start with yesterday. It will be very short because yesterday I got pangsehed and spent the ENTIRE AFTERNOON DotA-ing with Jun Hao until Cherry Prince got back from IMM after work (where he was trying to find what he wanted to get for the special day 12th September).

Then we went to buy the art items needed for our SPDP course- Introduction to Japanese Manga Art. And we spent the rest of the night DotA-ing. I think I'm having shoulder cramps and hand spasms from too much DotA. I spent like 7 hours or something on Sand King yesterday! Grr.

TODAY TODAY!! 12 September 2008

The day started off a bit shittily because we were running late for the SPDP and the MRT was fucking crowded. The people queuing for the train at JE were practically blocking out the sunlight! I HATE TAKING PUBLIC TRANSPORT. ZZZZZ.

So we reached class a little late... But just in time to hear about HENTAI. We didn't learn how to draw it but I bet the teacher does cos he looks like a pervert! =X shhh. Anyway I can't draw to save my life and I don't think the course changed anything... Pictures will tell the story for me. T_T

Photobucket

First drawing of the day at the teacher's request for us to draw any anime character we can think of... I sort of copied from the example... So no credit to me... *squats in dark corner*

The Cherry Prince doesn't want me to show his first drawing here!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were asked to mix and match expression shown and so here's my crappy result.

Photobucket

Here's how Cherry Prince did. <3

Photobucket

Our final project of the day AFTER EDITING by the teacher. I don't know why my sweet magical Japanese girl somehow turned into a Yakuza/killer fairy in the end. -_-

Photobucket

Cherry Prince named the first dude Aikiba and says he's a Yakuza member but I think they look more like Ken and Ryu from Street Fighter leh. -_-

After class we hit town!!! Today was our gift exchange day and I gave him a couple jacket I got on Monday during my shopping trip with Jing Han. It suited him better than I expected and he looks totally cute~ BUTTTTTT no photos! =D Hehe.

He made me guess what he was gonna get me till today! He said he couldn't find it in Lot One. He couldn't find it in IMM. I couldn't for the life of me guess what it was. He told me Far East CONFIRM have! But I STILL CANNOT GUESS IT. He called me a lousy guesser (yeah right guess who's talking... 20 hints to guess not be able to guess "cherry" anyone?) and brought me to Gelare to eat ice cream while he scooted off to get the super mysterious present for me. O_O

I was impatiently fidgeting in Gelare alone when he came back with a package and asked me if I managed to guess it. The answer was still no so he gave me something in a... DFS BAG?!! But he said FAR EAST! Idiot still call me lousy guesser. -_-

Here's my very mysterious gift!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet! <3 Thanks so much baby! Love it!

He loves mango and he says it smells like mango (it doesn't, it's very floral but since he insists...) I'm going to be a prawn mango salad everyday from now on. Just for you my dear. =D I'm really touched! THANK YOUUU!!

P.S Sorry for the super blurry photos! My phone camera forgot to wear its glasses today. T_T

No comments: