Monday, September 22, 2008

Gu niang...

Is what I'm turning into. I used to be the act cool type- scared also pretend not scared, never a shriek or scream from me.

But now?

I'm turning into what I used to hate. Small thing also scream type of girl. Zzz.

Yesterday when Cherry Prince was squashing about 20 flies inside the garbage bag I was squeamish from the gooey stuff and shrieking slightly. I couldn't control it and was properly ashamed of myself.

At night when we went crabbing, I slid on the slope leading to the water and shrieked again. Admittedly I can't see shit in the dark and I have a slope phobia but still...

The best part? When Cherry Prince splashed water (very stinky water) onto me, I screamed as well. WTF?! -____-

Okay let's talk about now. RIGHT NOW.

There's this bloody cockroach in my room, about 1 inch long or less. I screamed when I saw it, then told myself, "Okay, you're NOT gonna be scared of a cockroach!"

And then luckily for me, it ran under a plastic bag so I couldn't see it and WHAM! Gotcha! But I was unable to clear the result... Because it dropped off the bag and the moment I see it, everything leaves my head and I scream loudly and run away.

The second try was worse. I not only screamed and ran away but I actually banged into a drawer because I WAS LIKE SO FUCKING FREAKED OUT DAMNIT!

There's a best part to this also! Junhao was on the phone with me on both attempts and he heard my gayest screams ever! I was like almost crying already la! SHIT. And I sort of lost my voice from the screaming. FUCK... Can't believe a damn cockroach can do this to me.

Some more now raining! Who will want to rescue me lor. Damn....

P.S. Junhao says my screaming also sounds nice. WTF LOL.

†«JµñHåø»†..J_ _ k _ _ _ll says:
anyway u have a really nice voice
†«JµñHåø»†..J_ _ k _ _ _ll says:
and a ghost like high pitch loud scream
†«JµñHåø»†..J_ _ k _ _ _ll says:
ur scream is just as nice as ur voice lah don worries

URGH. SOMEONE COME RESCUE ME PLEASE!!!!!

UPDATE: I got rescued. My saviour got his friend to drive him over from Yew Tee at 3.30AM cuz I can't fucking sleep if the damn thing is twitching there all night trying to crawl to me for revenge. Having a headache now man. Thanks so much. I feel very cared for. =]

No comments: