Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ITAI

No, this post shall not be about Japanese SM.

It's about what made me scream in pain today.

I never screamed in pain or cried from pain in my ENTIRE LIFE, not even during these occurences:

1) When I pierced my ear lobes 5 times (left 3 right 2).

2) When I pierced my left helix.

3) When I pierced my tongue.

4) When I got bitten by a snake on the ankle.

5) When I got bitten by fire ants (or any other animal- for humans I say "OUCH!")

6) When I flew off a bike and got 3 gigantic black bruises on my legs and a ruptured ligament in my left wrist.

7) When I dislocated my right leg during a grading (I came back from Kovan to CCK without help.)

8) When I got kicked in the groin and injured my right leg ligament so badly I couldn't walk normally for 3 weeks.

9) When I sparred without guards and busted the vein in my left arm and got an egg-sized black bruise on my right shin along with 20 other bruises.

10) When I kicked into sparring partners' elbows without guards.

11) When the nail of my 2nd last toe on my left foot almost came off 3 times due to 3 different incidents (suay right!)

12) When I stub my toes against doors/chairs/tables.

13) When my hair gets pulled roughly by accident.

14) When people rub my bruises HARD WITH A HOT WATER BOTTLE/KNUCKLE.

15) When shampoo/soap/make up remover get into my eyes.

16) When I scalded my hand with close-to-boiling water 3 times (and I am damn afraid of the pain from heat.)

17) When the Prince cleans my ulcers until they bleed then slap on Listerine and medication. (I just leave finger marks on his biceps.)

But today, I SCREAMED IN PAIN WHEN...

The Cherry Prince used my sting-ey ulcer medication-laden right index finger to apply the medication onto my ulcer and accidentally SCRAPED MY LONG FINGERNAIL AGAINST THE ENTIRE LENGTH OF THE CRATER IN MY MOUTH.

I shrieked until his mum and sister were yelling "WHAT HAPPENED?!" from the hallway.
I teared and almost cried from the pain.
I almost pulled out a piece of meat (or muscle) from Cherry Prince's shoulder.

After today, I shall sneer with scorn at Listerine-laden cotton buds attempting to make me squirm in pain from their contact with my ulcers. ITAI.

P.S. I haven't even mentioned my period cramps. -_-

No comments: