Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tiring Day

Today was interesting and eventful yet tiring. Here's what happened in chronological order.

11AM: Got awakened by my 11am alarm because I wanted to dig out my clothes for the shop today to find that my phone was spammed with messages INCLUDING SCHOOL RESULTS.

One look at the results and I woke up immediately because I needed to whine.

Whined and blogged then had to fix my mum's computer because she couldn't access her e-mail. (Dua seng li meh... Everytime also so gan jiong one.)

1PM: Got hungry and cooked TOM YUM MAGGIE MEE (YUMMY!) with egg (double yummy!) and watched Meet the Spartans while eating. Super lame but I cracked up anyway. Their humor reminds me of a bunch of friends from the past. But it's history!

3PM: Got tired because I woke up 'early' (yes 11AM is early for me I'm a pig, can) and snoozed.

4PM: Continued to fix my mum's computer.

5PM: Packed my room because it's a total mess since the weekend.

6PM: Changed and went to meet Cherry Prince at the MRT station. Was severely short-sighted due to staring at my mum's damn computer and my own laptop for hours and almost missed him walking past me. Went to buy a laundry basket (PINK!) to hold the clothes I want to sell as well as hangers (PINK!).

7PM: Talk crap, had dinner and slept like a pig at Cherry Prince's house. No Stephen Chow tonight cuz I was having a super headache from fixing my mum's stupid computer.

9.30PM: Home! Cherry Prince continued my failed attempt to fix the computer while I ate Royce chocolate, surfed the net, MSN-ed, pretended to help him, and generally lazed around.

10PM: Started to dig my mountain of clothes. It's fashion show time! I was like changing clothes madly and deciding to sell, keep or give. My 80-litre capacity new laundry basket is already full and my bed has a mountain on it and I only cleared half my cupboard. Haven't started on the handles and rack outside. WTF LOL. It's like shopping in my own house man! I dug out stuff I haven't seen in ages and decided to wear them! WHEE! =D Took lots of crazy photos because I have crazy stuff in my cupboard but not gonna post them! Hehehe. Here's when Cherry Prince learnt the Theory of Proportion! He said "That'll look good with a short skirt" and I was so amazed I nearly dropped the top I was holding over myself. Good influence leh me! Improve his taste and thinking! =D

10.30PM: Finally fixed the damn computer. Turned out that Norton Internet Security was causing the problem. I should have installed it myself yesterday. Cherry Prince claims to have a godly hand but I think Norton doesn't integrate with it. I have the Norton Hand of Holiness so I re-installed it without problem after un-installing it. Bleah to you cute boy! >_<

12.30PM: The tired Cherry Prince decided to crawl home to sleep. Poor boy always accompanies me even though he's damn tired and says he's happy to do it. I'm touched but damn heart pain. =( He told me just now that last night someone tried to hit him with a gigantic water bomb from my block when he was walking home. I AM SO GOING TO KICK THAT MOTHERFUCKER'S ASS. FUCKING ASSHOLE. I am really damn bloody pissed off la!

1AM: Shower time. I made a huge discovery today. Bonjela is a magic potion that transforms painful ulcers into normal flesh for a couple of hours. After the initial 10-20 seconds of excruciating pain, that is. But it's worth it! You can eat whatever crap you want up to 3 hours... Then repeat excruciating pain. Can't apply it more than 6 times in 24 hours though. Oh well...

That's about it for today cuz if I stay up any later... I don't really know what Cherry Prince will say or do lol.

No comments: